Saturday, January 22, 2011

Namesake

Where on earth did 'Twirling Clare' come from?








Most of you can probably deduce...simply from the Profile bar, that my name is Clare...not too tricky. But my dancing adjective?! What is that about??

This past semester I was social chair for my sorority and in charge of the party planning. I collected a variety of inspirations throughout the semester and would send them to my lovely sisters to provide some sort of 'inspiration' for that evening's event. One of my most favorite inspirations was centered around Kate Spade's campaign for her fragrance Twirl. The ultimate party scene from the dancing, tuxes, champagne, and gold glitter fluttering throughout the room.

It makes you feel like nothing in the world could be better than twirling...

Watch the Twirl video!

Kate Spade Twirl

And here is the Kate Spade Twirl playlist (which you can also download for free on the above link)

(Baby) Hold me Tight             Kitty, Daisy, and Lewis
Oh Dear                                 Matt Costa
Make Her Mine                      Mayer Hawthorne
In the Sun                               She and Him
Swimming Pools                     Thao
I Will Live in Islands               Josh Rouse
Meet Me in the Garden          Dent May and his Magnificient Ukulele
Just You and Me                    Zee Avi
California Floating in Space    Call and Response
Last Dance                             The Ravonettes

Keep Twirling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...