Friday, May 27, 2011

party lanterns

Happy Friday everyone! This week has me thinking of festive and colorful parties as we come closer and closer to summer! I often think that Memorial Day is the ultimate summer kick-off celebration! I will be spending the weekend with my family and our pool opens tomorrow so I will be definitely utilizing that to achieve a summer-time glow! I am working as an intern for a Congresswoman this summer, so I will hitting the Memorial Day parade scene Monday morning as well!!!

For those of you considering throwing a summer bash, attached is a link for how to make tissue paper pom-poms, from Martha Stewert! I will be posting party inspirations throughout the summer, so you'll be able to throw together a festive and fun get-together in NO time!

I am also attaching a song, a little more 'hardcore' than my typical blog style. It is the music group Pretty Lights remix to Kanye West's All of the Lights. Listen if you'd like!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...