Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Christmas!!

Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope you are having a wonderful and relaxing time with family and friends and all of your loved ones. I have had a fantastic weekend so far and am incredibly grateful for all of the holiday blessings! 

First off, I want to congratulate Courtney B for winning the paisley print SweatyBand and Rachael for winning the Theta print SweatyBand!! Thank you to all for participating and be sure to check out sweatybands.com to pick out some options of your own! Congratulations girls, you will be sporting fabulous active-wear for the New Year! Contact me at twirlingclare@gmail.com with you address so I can mail them off to you!

I will be leaving this afternoon for a little vacation with my family. I will be back in time for New Year's Eve to provide you with all the inspiration you need for the biggest party of the year

Merry Merry and Toodles, 

Twirling Clare 

via: Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I love that illustration! Merry Christmas :)

    XX Kathryn
    http://lacoquettedumode.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great Christmas!

    By the way, your blog is really cute!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...