Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Fling from Brunch at Saks

Thanks for joining me on the second week of my Spring Fling series. 
I hope you are enjoying the featured bloggers and finding plenty of inspiration for this Spring!

Hi lovely readers of Twirling Clare! Annemarie from Brunch at Saks here. I was so happy when Clare asked me to do a guest post because I'm a huge fan of her blog and have loved getting to know her over the past year or so. With winter coming to an end in just a few days, I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite spring-inspired home decor accessories. I've never been one to go full out for any season, but a few bright colored pieces throughout the home is definitely something I'd love to do this year. 
Here are a few pieces for spring that I love: 


Thank you, Clare! xo

6 comments:

  1. Such wonderful decor items. I love this color scheme. Those striped sheets and throw pillows are beyond beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee all the pretty colors - yellow and blue is my favorite! Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, pretty, pretty! And your new blog look? Pretty too! ;) Love it all, sweetie. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a beautiful and pretty selection, I think I want all from this list :) Perfection!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! What program do you use to create your design idea boards? I've been playing a round with a couple but haven't found one I love. I am a decorator hobbyist and like using boards for my project rooms. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...