Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Twirling Clare face-lift

As you can tell, Twirling Clare has gone through a bit of a "touch-up" process. I felt as though it was time to make the blog have a more updated look. I am thrilled with the layout and new header. I think this makes the site look much more professional and allows the reader to focus more time on the photo inspirations!

Danielle Moss, from Breakfast at Toast, worked with me on the blog designs. She has impeccably creative mind and has opened another site in which she provides services for blog updates and template designs. She includes a list of her services, an order form sheet, and a portfolio of the work she has done. If you would like more information about it check out Danielle Moss's Design Studio.

I can't begin to express how great Danielle was to work with and I love the new look. 

Let me know what you think about it!

1 comment:

  1. The new design looks GREAT!! Danielle did an amazing job, as usual! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...