Friday, April 13, 2012

A Little Touch of Pastel

Today is Spring Fever Day at school! It will be a celebratory day on campus with treats, music, and activities that excite the student body for spring time. 
I have had a busy week and I am looking forward to the weekend, even though I still have a busy schedule. There are a lot fun things planned from sorority events, both social and philanthropic, seeing a school theatre production, a balloon filled party, and (of course) making sure I stay on top of my school work.

I am planning on wearing a dress tonight incorporating some pastel touches, including the fabulous mint shade as seen in the clutch! 

What are your plans for the weekend??

Read my article for Venue this week on Kenzie's Closet HERE.

Check out all of the pastel styles on {long distance loving}

Toodles!
A Little Touch of Pastel
Shop the look:



4 comments:

  1. Oh simply gorgeous. Those pants are so pretty. Perfect color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that peplum top!! So pretty! Have a wonderful weekend Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so pretty! I love your combination of everything. Have a great weekend!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color combination..definitely two of my favorites right now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...