Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Fling from Make Statements

My darling friend Hillary just started up a blog a few months ago and it is a must read. Make Statements shares so many fashion tips on how you can look your best and "make a statement". I am so happy to host Hillary for my Spring Fling series as she shares some of her favorites for spring!

I have been seeing pastel everywhere and couldn't be more excited to include some mint, light pinks, lilacs, and soft oranges into my wardrobe!









And here is where you can shop some of Hillary's favorites:







3 comments:

  1. i've been loving pastels as well. can't wait to paint my nails mint soon!

    life spelled jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all. It's so soft and sweet looking!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...