Thursday, September 6, 2012

champagne treat

Check out this delicious, bubbly dessert!

My friend is turning 21 this weekend and I think this might be a perfect celebratory treat to kick-off the evening. 

Would you substitute the raspberries for something else? I am sure blueberries, strawberries, and cherries might add the perfect tuity-fruity element. 

Festive for any occasion, I am sure this will satisfy everyone's sweet tooth :)


Don't forget to enter my 500th post giveaway!

Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter


3 comments:

  1. Ooh let's drink to that! Happy 21st birthday to your friend! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm this looks delish! This would be great for a shower as well. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this looks so good! I just love champagne! Happy 21st to your friend!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...