Friday, October 5, 2012

Black-Brown & Some of My Favs!


Many of us shy away from pairing black and brown together, it can be a difficult combination to master...particularly concerning the shades of brown. Nonetheless, I am putting a new twist on monochromatic by pairing two neutrals together in a perfect fall look. 
This summer I bought a Robert Rodriguez skirt from the boutique which pairs brown and black together. It is a brown wool skirt with black piping at the waist. It hasn't been cold enough to wear it, but when I do I will pull some similar inspirations from the outfit below:

Shop by clicking on the products below:


my little style inspiration queen

interior crush. love the bright painting against the muted upholstery

every college girl needs a huge tote bag. i feel like i am packing for an overnight every morning when i head to the library. 

i am djing at the local bar tonight with a friend of mine. i have never 'dj'ed before, but since i love to dance...i can't imagine it will be too difficult. i'll let you know how it goes!


Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

5 comments:

  1. I really like black and brown together!! It's one of my favorite color combinations for the fall/winter seasons. I'll be pairing my cognac boots with everything black in my closet. I love that cardigan and JCrew skirt. Adorable!!

    Xo-L
    simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that skirt!!! Have a great weekend lovely!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never really realized the sophistication of black and brown together until this year. Now, I love it!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic look. I think it's perfect! Black and brown is a great combo - so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That outfit is so classy and lady-like. I love it! Hope the dj'ing went well :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...