Thursday, October 11, 2012

She Flies With Her Own Wings

One of my nearest and dearest friends, Chelsea, was featured on my blog this past spring. She has a wonderful tumblr for the past few years inspired by Eleanor Roosevelt's quote "Do one thing that scare you everyday". 
This summer Chelsea went to Leadershape and the conference motivated her to create a site called, She Flies With Her Own Wings. It is honestly one of the most beautiful and heartfelt projects for women. The blog focuses on empowering women physically, intellectually, and emotionally. I believe there is a need for a strong foundation of women in today's society...particularly this generation of young women. I try and motivate women through this blog. I want to inspire girls in a life & style realm. For that purpose, I really appreciate Chelsea's blog because it is a wonderful compliment to what I try and establish with Twirling Clare. Where I try and promote an aesthetic in my pictures, suggestions, and whimsical ideas, I feel as though Chelsea provides the perfect complementary elements. 
That being said, I would love for you to take the time to visit Chelsea's site and share it with some of your friends. We have the ability to encourage young women to be independent, confident, and engaged. Thank you for helping her empower women with possibility.


Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...