Friday, November 9, 2012

Falling in Brown

Welcome to the Weekend!! I am so excited for this upcoming weekend. One of my best friends is coming in town, we will be having a sorority mixer (Mad Men theme) and playing our favorite tunes at the bar again, featuring guest dancer/dj Miss Maddie!
On a separate note, I am loving brown in the fall...loving the different shades of chocolate, mocha, and oatmeal (with the gold & leopard additions!)
Hope all of you are doing well, toodles!



Shop the look:


Friday's Favorites:

inspiration for our mad men party. channeling betty draper chic this evening

maddie is visiting...so excited!!

i mentioned last week that my friend had her art reception. this is a painting that she did of me...do you see a resemblance?!

Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

4 comments:

  1. Love that Kate Spade bag! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I hope you share pictures of the Mad Men party….so fun!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this entire look!! So chic and so cozy (^_^)

    Have a fabulous weekend,
    Nikell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello gorgeous KSNY bag! Love that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...