Tuesday, November 13, 2012

turtlenecks

It's a chilly morning today and I was sure to grab one of my turtlenecks when picking out my outfit. Oftentimes, turtlenecks are dubbed as dowdy and out-of-style. I am wearing a black turtleneck with black minnie pants, black boots, and my bracelet assortment. 
I love all of these models sported the look and they look nothing short of fabulous. Don't be afraid to grab your turtleneck from the back of the closet and use these women as models for how you can wear the cold-weather top. 








Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

1 comment:

  1. This will probably make me sound crazy- but I'm so claustraphobic, I can't stand to wear a turtleneck. I can wear the loose cowl neck shirts, but turtlenecks don't mix well with me. I love the look and totally wish I'd get over my irrational fear :) Luck you-- a nice cool morning!! It's been 78 here. It's disgusting and everyone is so sick from the weather fluctuating so much!!

    Xo-L
    simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...