Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Frocks

Happy Spring to everyone! 
I know it might not feel like it...but warmer days are officially on the horizon. 
With longer days, higher temps, and bright colors in the near future; I am in the mood for a new spring dress. I have been eyeing a couple of dresses lately and have been keeping them on my radar.
My mom and I both gave up shopping for Lent, and it has proven successful! Thankfully, I won't be in Paris until AFTER Easter :)
I am tickled pink... and all sorts of fabulous hues...with these dresses below. I am thinking they'd be perfect for a day at Keeneland, dinner & drinks on the patio, and a graduation weekend festivity or two. 
What do you think?!

Shop my "spring frock" crush list below:



Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I'm lovin' all of these dresses.

    Have a fabulous weekend,
    Nikell

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...