Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wishful Wednesday: Julie Leah

 (Image)

Hello, Twirling Clare readers! I'm Julie and I blog over at Julie Leah: A life & style blog, and I'm so excited to be here today sharing some travel inspiration with you all! I mean, how jealous are we of Clare gallivanting in France for over a month? Yes, that's what I thought. If we weren't going to be getting plenty of doses of Clare's French adventures, I probably would have chosen Paris for my destination today. However, lately I'm feeling like Italy is a close second. I envision something very similar to the image above - wouldn't this outfit be perfect for a day of sightseeing and gelato eating?!

**

What I Would Wear: Italy

Tee // Skirt // Flats // Necklaces // Bag // Lots of gelato

Thanks so much for visiting today and a very big thank you to Clare for letting me take over her blog for the day while she's gone!

I hope you'll visit me over on the blog soon. You can find me on twitter, pinterest, and instagram, too!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Clare, thank you so much for asking me to fill in while you're away! I had so much fun putting this post together :) Hope you're having a fabulous time on your trip!

    xoxo, Julie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...