Monday, April 29, 2013

flapper girl

Who else is excited for The Great Gatsby release? I know people counting down the days! I have loved following the press releases over the past couple of weeks. The advertisements have been tremendous, filled with more glitz & glam than I could ever imagine. I have busied myself reading some interesting articles, particularly on the fashion world's collaboration in creating the magnificent wardrobes in the film. Finally, the soundtrack is just out of this world. Listen below to the new release by the popular voice of Lana del Ray.
And here's to kicking your heels up for a great week!






Young & Beautiful:



Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...