Thursday, November 28, 2013

A Thanksgiving Playlist

Well, isn't this just wonderful?! I adore this playlist that I came across on the lovely Pinterest...my little pinned it! I am not a culinary queen, but I can be the queen of a playlist every once in awhile. And this is just the bee's knees...or should I say turkey's feathers!
We won't be cooking this year, instead we'll be spending Thanksgiving in DC with my dad's family. Everyone will get a break from the kitchen, as we are planning to celebrate at the University Club. Perhaps a hostess might be reading this and gain some inspiration for the perfect background music!

This week marks my third year blogging, my how time flies!
I am so grateful today for my family, friends, and readers ...
From my thankful and appreciative heart, to all of yours. 
Happy Thanksgiving holiday!!


Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this!

    Maybe tomorrow while I'm baking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanging chair is my favorite style among all chairs, you can learn more about furniture by Emd on it.
    Leather sofa is my favorite style among all 2 seat sofa, you can learn more about furniture by Emd furniture on it.
    Barcelona chair replica is my favorite style among all Leather sofa, you can learn more about furniture by emdfurniturecenter on it.

    lets do it, link it Emd and you can learn more furniture.
    lets do it, link it emdfurniturecenter and you can learn more furniture

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...