Wednesday, January 8, 2014

wordy

I admire people with an impressive vocabulary and have talked about my infatuation of sophisticated jargon on the blog before. I always try to expand my vocabulary (although it's a continued work in progress), but what better time than the new year to add a splash of dictionary inspiration?! With a new year's initiative to spend less time swiping through my iPhone and more time buried in the pages of a book, I hope that will be a step in the right direction. I was directed to an article with the 100 most beautiful words in the English language. Although they might not appear too often in our everyday conversation, or even in modern literature - it can do no harm to review and maybe pick out a couple of favorites as a way to keep your creative mind stimulated!



Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...