Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Thinking Pink Flamingos

I spotted this coat in the Haute Couture street style albums. It's quite charming - a whimsical work of art. If you look closely, the drawings almost resemble a coloring book! A couple of weeks ago, I was a little bored one night, so I grabbed a coloring book and spent the evening coloring. My coworker gave me the My Wonderful World of Shoes coloring book and I had fun mixing and matching colors, bringing a little "pizazz" to the fabulous shoes in the book. Granted my drawings were quite juvenile, but when you are having fun - it doesn't matter! Needless to say, the imperfect pink lines in the flamingo finish make me feel like, one day, my coloring has the potential to be haute couture :) 

Miroslava Duma wears the dress coat down the pink carpet - well, of course. Wouldn't life be so perfect to have a complementary walkway wherever you go? 
And, the designer, Vika Gazinskaya, wears the Blouson Dress. 
Tres chic, no? For a price tag of $2,915...it better be!
Shop a more reasonable flamingo pink look below.
Toodles!








Shop the look:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...