Friday, August 22, 2014

zoodles

This weekend I am going up to Chicago to visit one of my closest friends. Mara and I have known each other since Kindergarten and I deeply treasure our friendship. Mara graduated from DAAP at University of Cincinnati this spring and moved to Chicago to work with a design firm, Gensler & Associates. Mara has always been incredibly talented and super smart. She would have excelled no matter what she studied, but I am so happy that she chose to go to DAAP and am confident it was the best decision for her. I am so proud of all she has accomplished. 
Mara's New Year's Resolution was to complete a watercolor illustration of an animal, once a week. 
Her adorable drawings absolutely make my day - and I am sure I am not the only one that feels this way. 
I selected some of my favorite zoodles below, for you to enjoy! 
I encourage you to follow Mara on Instagram @mararussodesign - you can keep up with her weekly zoodles, as well as her other life musings (food, puppies, and everything in between!)
If you are interested in contacting her about either custom art work or a graphic design project/consulting, you won't be disappointed. 
I mean, come on, I've only been friends with her for 20 years - and I think I have a pretty good head on my shoulders when it comes to things like that :)

Check out her website
Follow Mara on Instagram

Enjoy your weekend, stay tuned to my Instagram for some Chicago pics. Toodles!











Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...