Monday, February 2, 2015

Saint Laurent Booties

It's been a hectic few months for me work-wise and, unfortunately, I've had to put the blog on the back-burner. While I am not sure whether or not this is totally the 'light at the end of the tunnel,' it is hopefully close enough to sunnier skies...and I am going to start posting again! I can't guarantee a routine posting schedule, but hopefully little dashes of inspiration here-and-there; a New Year's resolution for 2015!
The Super Bowl half-time show performer Katy Perry sported a pair of silver glitter boots last night. Rarely do I find style inspiration from Top 40 artists, but her sparkly shoes reminded me of one of my fall foot fetishes. 
Saint Laurent made a fabulous collection of glitter footwear that would have been a far more chic - from Twirling Clare standards - alternate for Katy Perry to have sported. In addition to the glitter booties, there are knee highs, mary janes, and chelsea boot options. The price tag, at approximately $1,000 a pair, reflects how really quite fantastic and ridiculous they are.
But, if you can afford to splurge...
glitter mary janes
glitter knee boots
glitter ankle boots
glitter chelsea boots

If you're like me and are in the ballpark of 'appreciating from afar,' enjoy these pics. Toodles!

















Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...